The Lowepro DryZone 200 Camera Backpack available in black/yellow, go ahead and drop it into the river! The DryZone 200 will carry All Your Gear in a Totally Waterproof Pack
It Even Floats!
Highlights of this Back Pack include:
- It has an inner drypod with a patented, waterproof TIZIP zipper that provides 100% watertight protection
- When less protection is needed, leave the TIZIP open and fasten just the inner zipper and top clip for easier access
- The heavy-duty, padded camera compartment inside is fully customizable
- The outer shell comes complete with a technical backpack harness
- Also included: ergonomic lumbar support; fully adjustable CollarCut shoulder straps; tuck-away tripod holder; self-draining mesh pockets; drain hole; rubber handle; and attachment loops for SlipLock accessories
- DryZone packs are comfortable to wear and give you total peace of mind in extreme environments
- Capacity: A large 35mm or digital pro SLR; 45 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8, with hood reversed); flash and accessories; or a compact medium format system (like the Mamiya 645); or a small field camera system; or a professional video system
- Internal Size: 12 x 5.9 x 16.9
- External Size: 14.6 x 11.4 x 19.1
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.55 kg.)
- UPC: 056035200809
- Model Number: LP20080-PEF
- Outer fabric (Backpack): water-resistant 600D TXP and 2000D ballistic nylon
- Outer fabric (Waterproof Drypod): waterproof plastic-coated nylon
- Color of this item: Black and Yellow
We are a large, fully authorized Lowepro dealer. All Lowepro items we sell are brand new, and the latest models from the Lowepro factory. They are fully covered by Lowepros warranty. Click the Lowepro image below to view Lowepros warranty information:
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
||Standard Flat Rate
(6 to 8 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
|FedEx Second Day
||FedEx Next Day
||USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
|FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
|FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.