HOVER OVER IMAGE FOR ZOOM | CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE
Adobe Photoshop Secrets Instructional DVD
QuickPro Camera Guides teamed up with Master Photographer Steve Mackley of Click Click Academy. With 14 Weeks of Adobe Photoshop Secrets, you'll learn how to enhance your images and impress your clients. With over 45 different lessons on this DVD-ROM, you'll learn everything from important skills like creating a logo brush, to creating impressive composite portraits. Steve uses Adobe Photoshop CS5 to demonstrate the techniques in this guide, but most of the techniques can be accomplished with versions CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS6 as well.
Easy to use, easy to understand, easy to learn
DVD chapters allow you to learn at your own pace
Become an expert at Adobe Photoshop with weely lessons
Become a better photographer
Pick and choose from 45 lessons
Depth Blur Techniques
Head SwappingCamera Raw
B&W Spot Color
High Pass Soft Effect
Collage Layer Masks
Tone Layer Masks
Cropping in Camera RAW
Image Resize / Resample
Pattern Overlays (Parts 1-4)
Making a Logo Brush
Making Bruch Patterns
Family Composite (1&2)
Content Aware Fill
Lightroom Workflow (Parts 1-4)
QucikPro DVDs are encoded NTSC, Region 1. English only, no subtitles.
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
Standard Flat Rate
(6 to 8 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
FedEx Second Day
FedEx Next Day
USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.