HOVER OVER IMAGE FOR ZOOM | CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE
Joby 3-Way Camera Strap Charcoal
JOBY's new 3-Way Camera Strap is the only comprehensive solution that allows you to comfortably carry your DSLR or Compact System Camera as a wrist, shoulder or neck strap. This versatile strap combines the quick camera access of a wrist strap, the comfort of a shoulder strap, and the hands-free convenience of a neck strap. Optimized for ergonomic use on-the-go, the patent-pending design allows you to change your camera position to minimize muscle fatigue over the course of a shoot. Whether you need to free up your hands to change lenses or you want your camera at your side to maneuver around sidewalk traffic, the JOBY 3-Way Camera Strap offers the convenience of three camera strap modes in one compact design.
Size adjuster secures the strap snugly around your wrist while maintaining full finger access to camera controls
Strap length extends using lightweight hyper-strong Dyneema cord, renowned as the World's Strongest Fiber
Stainless steel -20 camera mount positions the lens down to protect from potential damage
Extended neck strap locks in place, freeing up your hands to change lenses or tackle other tasks
The UltraFit Layered-Pad Technology is engineered to evenly distributes weight to make the camera feel lighter for optimal comfort
External Dimensions: 1.32L x 0.89W x 8.65H in. (3.35 x 2.26 x 21.97 cm)
We are a fully authorized Joby dealer. All Joby items we sell are brand new. They are fully covered by Jobys warranty. Click the Joby image below to view warranty information:
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
Standard Flat Rate
(6 to 8 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
FedEx Second Day
FedEx Next Day
USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.