The TrekPod XL is the ultimate essentials kit for the photographer on the go a versatile multi-tool that's a hiking stick, monopod and tripod for on the go! Made of carbon fiber; twice as strong and 30% lighter than aluminum, the TrekPod XL is the must have, multifunction tool for the hiker/photographer. The XL serves as an all-in-one hiking staff, monopod and tripod and it's easy to assemble with just two sections; leg assembly and three section center column. The XL telescopes from 41.8 to 69.5 as a hiking staff or monopod, and 38.2 to 65.8 as a tripod in just seconds. As a hiking staff the XL will support up to 200 lbs. And don't worry about wearing out the heavy duty feet; their user replaceable.
What makes mounting your HDSRL, camcorder, binoculars or spotting scope to the TrekPod XL a breeze is its patented MagMount PRO ball head with MagAdapter STAR (Square Tooth Anti Rotation) adapter. Using a special rare earth magnet with uniquely designed anti-rotation feature, the MagMount PRO ball head allows you to mount just about any camera or optical device up to 13.5 lbs. quickly and securely. As an added security feature, the MagMount PRO has a built-in safety lock to keep your gear in place. The MagMount PRO also incorporates a two stage ball head and rotation locking system which is engaged and disengaged with its oversized indexing thumb lock. And when trekking, just mount the palm cover for extra comfort and safety.
Want to get lower? Just replace the TrekPod GO! PRO three section center column with the included Leg Adapter, and remount the MagMount PRO to get down to 18. For even more versatility, install the T-Pod's center column between the Leg Adapter and MagMount PRO for even a greater extension range of 23 to 26.5.
If you need to get lower, then the included T-Pod table top tripod is just the ticket with a height range of 9.7 to13.2 (in assembled mode). Need to get even down lower? Just mount the MagMount PRO ball head to the T-Pod legs and get down to 4.75.
The included OptiMount takes the Essentials Kit beyond the next level in flexibility. Just mount the MagMount PRO to the OptiMount and attach to the XL or T-Pod center column. With its open mouth design the OptiMount is easy to position and adjusts to any height or level for your application or needs.
To complete the system a travel case that's only 23.25 long; small enough for carryon.
Essentials Kit Includes:
- TrekPod XL
- MagAdapter STAR (2)
- Leg Adapter
- MagMount PRO
- Travel Case
TrekPod XL Specifications:
- Maximum height (M/T): 69.5/65.8
- Minimum height (M/T): 41.8/38.2
- Center column dia.: 1.1
- Weight capacity: 13.5 lb
- Weight w/ball head: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)
- Center column lock: twist (2)
- Breakdown size: 22
- Center column sections: 2
- Wrist strap: removable
- Rubber feet: replaceable
- Warranty: limited lifetime
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
||Standard Flat Rate
(6 to 8 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
|FedEx Second Day
||FedEx Next Day
||USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
|FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
|FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.