HOVER OVER IMAGE FOR ZOOM | CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE
Fly Fishing for Trout DVD Video Fly fishing Video Training Guide
Scientific Anglers Fly Fishing for Trout with Gary Borger by 3M. Take the mystery out of becoming a more successful trout fisherman no matter how long you've been fly fishing. Let Gary Borger, internationally known fly fishing author, be your personal instructor. While fishing famous western rivers, Gary demonstrates proven techniques for fishing dry flies, nymphs and streamers. Filmed in the crystal clear mountain streams of Montana, "Fly Fishing For Trout" is an outdoor classic featuring the renowned fly fishing expert, Gary Borger. This video will teach just what you'll need to catch trout on the fly.
Topics and Specs:
The insects trout feed on and how to select a fly that will match the hatch
How to find the feeding lines, sheltering lies and prime lies in a stream
Demonstrations of the roll cast and the overhead cast
The best combination of equipment and presentation techniques to use in different situations
Important knots and how to tie them
How the successfully fish nymphs, emergers, streamers and dry flies to trout in riffles and pools
Model Number: 855212
Approximate Running Time: 58 Minutes
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
Standard Flat Rate
(6 to 8 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
FedEx Second Day
FedEx Next Day
USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.