The Lowepro DryZone Rover Camera Backpack with the Hydration Pack included! The DryZone Rover available in black/yellow, who ever thought of carrying water and camera equipment in the same bag? Not Until Now!
This is the worlds first backpack designed to safely carry both a hydration system and camera gear all inside the same bag. The unique design of the DryZone Rover allows you to comfortably store camera equipment or other water sensitive items in the waterproof lower compartment while providing quick access to personal storage space above. Remove the padded camera insert from the lower drypod and you instantly have a multi-purpose waterproof pack. Perfect for the adventure photographer in remote and extreme conditions, the DryZone Rover keeps you hiking, hydrated and shooting longer.
- Capacity: Pro digital or 35mm SLR; 3-4 additional lenses (up to an 80-200mm f/2.4); tripod or monopod, memory cards, cables and personal accessories
- Size (top compartment inner External Dim): 11.8W x 7.3D x 12H in. (30 x 18.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Size (camera compartment inner External Dim): 11.8W x 6.9D x 8.7H in. (30 x 17.5 x 22 cm)
- The hydration pack is 1.5 Liters (50 ounces)
- External Size: 13 x 9.6 x 21.1
- Weight: 6.2 lbs. (2.82 kg.)
- UPC: 056035347337
- Model Number: LP34733-PEF
- Outer fabric (Backpack): water-resistant 600D TXP and 2000D ballistic nylon
- Outer fabric (Waterproof Drypod): waterproof plastic-coated nylon
- Color of this item: Black and Yellow
We are a large, fully authorized Lowepro dealer. All Lowepro items we sell are brand new, and the latest models from the Lowepro factory. They are fully covered by Lowepros warranty. Click the Lowepro image below to view Lowepros warranty information:
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
||Standard Flat Rate
(6 to 8 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
|FedEx Second Day
||FedEx Next Day
||USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
|FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
|FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.