HOVER OVER IMAGE FOR ZOOM | CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE
Lowepro Lens Exchange 200 AW
The Lowepro S&F Lens Exchange Case 200 AW is a breakthrough, purpose-built design that allows a one-handed lens exchange. This inventive case is ideal for busy photographers who need to switch out lenses as they work. The patent-pending lens exchange feature temporarily holds and separates the two lenses as the photographer detaches the working lens and grabs the second. After the lenses are exchanged, the bag collapses back to a single-lens carrier. A Lowepro first, it includes: two mesh pockets for lens caps, body caps or filters, a patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover, a SlipLock attachment tab, and an easy-grip main handle that opens the compartment wide for easy and fast access, secure metal snap closure, removable and adjustable shoulder strap, 2 D rings, and durable, moisture-resistant outer fabric. The S&F Lens Exchange 200 AW features a travel-friendly design that collapses flat for easy packing into a larger bag.
Features of this item:
Holds and separates two lenses
Two mesh pockets for lens caps, body caps, filters
Built in All Weather cover
SlipLock attachment tab
Easy grip main handle
Capacity: Up to a 70-200mm lens f/2.8 (such as Nikon or Canon lenses)
External Dimensions: 5.3W X 5.5D X 10.4H in./13.5 X 14 X 26.5 cm
Internal Dimensions: 4.7W X 4.1D X 9.4H in./12 X 10.5 X 24 cm
Please note that the belt and camera gear pictured here are not included with this item.
We are a large, fully authorized Lowepro dealer. All Lowepro items we sell are brand new, and the latest models from the Lowepro factory. They are fully covered by Lowepros warranty. Click the Lowepro image below to view Lowepros warranty information:
The rates shown below are for shipping to the lower 48 United States and Canada only. If you require shipping outside of the lower 48 US or Canada,
or you are ordering multiple items, then please add the items to your cart and enter your billing and shipping addresses to see your shipping options
and prices. You will still have an opportunity to add or remove items from your cart later.
Standard Flat Rate
(5 to 7 Business Days)
(3 Business Days)
FedEx Second Day
FedEx Next Day
USPS Priority Mail
(3 Business Days)
FedEx International Express
(4 to 7 Business Days)
FedEx International Priority
(1 to 3 Business Days)
Home of Free Shipping on Everything All The Time!!
Shipping Need To Knows:
- Fast and free all year long ( To the lower 48 U.S.)
- Get your order in by 4PM Mountain time and we will typically ship it the same day or at the latest the next business day.
- We only ship through Fedex or USPS depending on the weight, cost and location. Internationally, we only use Fedex.
- Combined shipping is available by placing all AvidMax Outfitters in your cart BEFORE making the payment. You will receive 50% off the lowest shipping price of each additional item.
- 60% discounted expedited shipping rates. Never marked up, we only charge our actual shipping cost.
- Our free shipping service used is either US Postal Service or FedEx Ground, delivery to a P.O. Box may go FedEx SmartPost (we choose the method based on weight, cost and location).
- Delivery time for our "Free Shipping" is listed as 6-8 business days. Most of the time we will beat this, however sometimes it will take the full 8 business days to arrive. Enjoy! (Please be careful to remember to include holidays when counting business days.)
United States shipping:
Our standard domestic shipping service is FedEx or USPS. The Standard Flat Rate Shipping price is for shipping in the United States (the "lower 48" only). Delivery time is 6 to 8 business days. When you checkout, you will have an opportunity to upgrade your shipping. Express will be sent either USPS Priority or FedEx and should arrive in 3 business days or faster. FedEx Overnight and Second Day services are also offered.
For shipping to a PO BOX, military APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or any US possession (such as Puerto Rico or Guam), we can only use USPS. The free shipping option does not apply in these cases.
Canadian and International shipping:
FedEx Express is an air service with no brokerage fees. As the buyer, you are responsible to pay for all customs and duties. These charges are not included in the shipping price and they are the responsibility of the customer and must be paid upon delivery. Charges to clear your customs office for taxes and other charges are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges are beyond our control and vary by country. Please call your local customs office for more information.
We will state the purchase price, not including shipping, on the Customs Forms. You will be responsible for any taxes, and customs fees. We will not put a different price on the form, nor will we state that it is a gift.